Saturday, September 15, 2012

Wrapped Wooden Letter

Simple and cheap! 
Enjoy!!



Step 1: Begin wrapping anything with ends that will show. (I love my how-to below!:/)


Step 2: Once ends are wrapped, continue to wrap continuously, keeping it as neat as possible.  Dab hot glue here and there on the back to secure.

Step 3: Make sure everything looks tidy (this is the best I could do) :)

Step 4: Collect supplies to decorate for the season.

Step 5: Decorate!

Step 6: Hang!  Someday I'll have a front door to hang this on, instead of an apartment door!

This Simple letter project was under 10 bucks if you already have the door hanger, glue and glue gun.  I love that I can use it for every season.  This is just the beginning of my Wooden Letter craft projects. 

Check in for more Simple Girl Crafts!!!!! - Maegan

No comments:

Post a Comment